Simple Way to Prepare Original My beef stew for List of Food

My beef stew, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

My beef stew

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My beef stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My beef stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my beef stew using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My beef stew:

  1. Prepare 3 lbs of stewing beef (or boneless beef chuck in 1 1/2 pcs.
  2. Take 3 tsp of salt, divided.
  3. Make ready 2 tsp of ground pepper.
  4. Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
  5. Get of Approx 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (may need a bit more).
  6. Make ready 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
  7. Make ready 3 of finely chopped sun dried tomatoes.
  8. Get 1 of large onion, halved and sliced (I used Spanish onion).
  9. Take 1 1/2 lbs of yellow potatoes cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
  10. Get 1 pound of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
  11. Take 3/4 cup of red wine.
  12. Take 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
  13. Take 2 tbsp of worchester sauce.
  14. Take 1 can of tomato paste (6 ozs).
  15. Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
  16. Make ready 1 of large bay leaf or two small.

Instructions to make My beef stew:

  1. Place beef in a large bowl and season with 2 tsp salt and the pepper. Add flour and toss to coat. Shake off the excess flour, putting the beef a in another bowl, reserving the excess flour as well.
  2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is heated, cook 1/3 of the beef and cook until brown on all sides, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a 6 quart slow cooker. Continue cooking beef in batches (three batches total) adding oil as needed, transferring to slow cooker when done..
  3. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and reduce heat to medium heat. Add onion, chopped dried tomatoes and garlic to the pan. Cover with lid and cook on low medium heat about 8 minutes until soft. Add onion mix to the crock pot along with the potatoes and carrots. Add wine to the pan, increase the temperature to medium high heat, and bring the wine to just bubbling, scraping off any brown bits in the pan. Pour into the slow cooker..
  4. Whisk the tomato paste into the reserved flour. Whisk in the broth, worchester, thyme and remaining salt. Add the bay leaves, add this mixture to the slow cooker. Mix all ingredients well (I had to split the stew at this point between the slow cooker and the original flour bowl just to get it mixed properly). Add all back to slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 1/2 hours. Enjoy!!.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Exotic Beef Braciole for Breakfast Food

Recipe of Original Eggplant pasta for Vegetarian Food

Recipe of Fancy Bruschetta for Diet Food